Warehouse Contact Available
When you are looking on your own or represented by a real estate agent for office warehouse space,
YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Is the warehouse storage and space compatible with the type of business you are going open?
- Is the building zone correctly for the type of business you are in or planning to start?.
- Does building have the required ingress and egress for deliveries?
- Is there enough parking available for your business and its expansion?
- Will your company require their own dumpster and is there enough space to park it?.
ZONING: Where renting a facility you have to make sure the zoning of that facility matches the type of business you plan to move in.